Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:29:01 +0000

What drives the decision on delivery mode any way? How far is it
clinician's choice, patient's choice? Do you have data on the patient
or clinician variables that influence or determine tha decision? If
you don't have all the predictors -- and it would be surprising if you
did -- there will be lots of unexplained variability.

Nick