Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?

From   Gwinyai Masukume <parturitions@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:17:03 +0200

Hi again. Thanks, I'm learning a lot. Carlo - I'm developing a model
to simulate nulliparous (first time) mothers. As you note, the
C/section rate is about 30 percent. My model so far has few variables.
It's very very hard simulating reality I'm discovering.
With respect,
Gwinyai