st: Levpet and Time Dummies.

From   natasha agarwal <>
Subject   st: Levpet and Time Dummies.
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:04:31 +0530

Dear All,

Please accept my apologies for the previous post.

I was attempting to calculate the TFP for a sample of firms for the
period 2001 to 2005 using the levpet command, and wanted to know if
one can use time dummies in the free variable list ?

Please note that levpet is a user written programme available as a
stata module by levinsohn and petrin in their co-authored paper in
2003. Stata Journal article of the
same can be accessed at The same
can be downloaded as ssc install levpet

Your help will be highly appreciated.