Re: st: outreg2.versionSet error

From   Michael LeGower <>
Subject   Re: st: outreg2.versionSet error
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:02:33 -0400

Thank you, Nick. Apparently, Roy Wada caught wind of the problem in spite of my poor choice of communication channel. I believe the outreg2 package has been updated and no longer has this flaw. If it is not already available on SSC then it should be soon.