question on -polychoricpca- [was: Re: st: Query]

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   question on -polychoricpca- [was: Re: st: Query]
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:33:46 +0000

Headings like "Query" are more likely to be ignored and just create
the impression that you gave no thought to creating an informative

shows where this command comes from, which you are asked to explain.

The option -score()- is explained as follows

score is the prefix for the variables to be generated to contain the principal
    component scores.

So you are right.