st: Query

From   Shivani Wadehra <shivani2408@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Query
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:26:29 +0530

Dear Statalister

I am using polychoricpca for making an index. Can you please clarify
what the command "ploychoricpca (variables list), score(index),
nscore(1)" does. My  guess is the the variable index1 so generated is
the one that conatins the scores for the index. Please let me know if
this is right.

Regards
Shivani Wadehra