st: xtmixed with log-transfered dependent variable: back to non-log on margins and marginsplot

From   "Sun, Wensheng" <wsun@bcm.edu>
Subject   st: xtmixed with log-transfered dependent variable: back to non-log on margins and marginsplot
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:00:22 -0500

Hi, I have a question regarding multilevel model when I use log-transformation on the dependent variable.

. webuse childweight
. gen ln_weight=ln(weight)
. xtmixed ln_weight  c.age##i.girl  || id: age, cov(uns) res(ind) mle variance
. margins girl, at(age=(0 (0.5)2.5))
. marginsplot

Is there a way if I change the above code a bit, I can let margins prediction and marginsplot show me back log estimation and back log values on the marginsplot?

Thank you very much!

Wensheng