Re: st: Using Estout to make a wide table

From   Rebecca Pope <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using Estout to make a wide table
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:49:53 -0500

Hi Ben,
What you appear to be missing is a switch in terminology, though I
don't know how you would know that: "wide" meaning going across in
-esttab- and "beside" meaning the same in -estout-. It isn't an
option, but if you search for that, you'll find an example showing you
how to do what I think you're wanting.

The simple answer is to place the estimates that you want in quotation
marks, e.g. -cells("b se p")-.

Regards,
Rebecca