Re: st: Using Estout to make a wide table

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: Using Estout to make a wide table
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:25:33 -0700

-h estout- opens the help file for estout when entered into the command window. More importantly, -esttab- is a wrapper for -estout- and has the same functionality as -estout-. When you read through the documentation look for the option -wide-.  You also need to specify what you want in the table using the -cells()- option.  If you have more difficulty, the author of the package has some fairly extensive documentation online with many examples that you can use to begin creating the table that you are interested in.

Sent from my iPhone