Re: st: QMLE

From   "Lane, Scott D" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: QMLE
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:53:17 -0500

Apologies, ref is Brown, S., & Heathcote, A. (2003). QMLE: Fast, robust
and efficient estimation of distribution functions based on quantiles.
Behaviour Research Methods, Instruments & Computers, 35, 485-492.

I will search for Jenkins via SSC.  While I have coded in 5-6 languages,
Stata is not (yet) one of them.

Thanks for the help.

Scott Lane