RE: st: STATA command equivalent to SPSS "aggregate"?

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: STATA command equivalent to SPSS "aggregate"?
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

Judith,

Also consider Roger Newson's -xcollapse- from SSC, which has some nice
enhancements.

David
--
David Radwin