Re: st: STATA command equivalent to SPSS "aggregate"?

From   Frank Lopresti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA command equivalent to SPSS "aggregate"?
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:21:08 -0400

I don't think collapse does all aggregate does,  collapse doesn't seem
to allow you to create a aggregated file with several break variables.
 I guess you could accomplish this with a second collapse.