Re: st: RE: xtivreg2: confusing analytical samples reported

From   "Kemeny, Thomas Ernest" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtivreg2: confusing analytical samples reported
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:04:42 +0000

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your help. Some answers:

Versions: I am running stata 12.1; ivreg2 v3.0.06; xtivreg2 v1.0.12.

Singletons: yes! It detects singleton groups, resulting in observations not used.

Coefficients- yes, same coefficients with or without partialling and clustered SEs.

Thanks!
Tom