Re: st: STATA command equivalent to SPSS "aggregate"?

From   Pål Fugelli <>
Subject   Re: st: STATA command equivalent to SPSS "aggregate"?
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:27:00 +0100

Your doing an excellent job Nick! Thanks a billion.

Pål Fugelli, PhD
Research Computing Services, USIT
University of Oslo