Re: st: which STATA version for Poi's QUAIDS command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: which STATA version for Poi's QUAIDS command
Date   Mon, 18 Mar 2013 21:22:03 +0000

So, what this implies is that -quaids- somehow or other is creating
2000 or so variables, at least temporarily.

I guess there's something wrong there, e.g. in how you are calling -quaids-.

Either way, those who know -quaids- (not me) will want to see the
precise command you tried.

Nick