Re: st: generating synthetic data with a negatively skewed distribution?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: generating synthetic data with a negatively skewed distribution?
Date   Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:36:04 +0000

If your criteria are no more than bounded support and negative skew,
then a beta distribution is indeed one solution.

See -help rbeta()-.

Nick