st: Clustering help

From   Ron Wendt <rnldwendt@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Clustering help
Date   Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:15:02 +0300

Hi, all. I'm looking to cluster some geocoded data into a specific
number of clusters all of the same size.  For example, I want to make
7 clusters of 5 schools each.
The best I've found so far is: cluster kmeans lat long, k(7).
However, this doesn't let me specify the number of schools that should
be in each cluster.  Is there another/better way to do this?
Thanks.

--
Ron Wendt
Project Associate