Re: st: postestimation for xtlogit

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: postestimation for xtlogit
Date   Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:05:42 +0000

The help for -xtlogit postestimation- signals that what you want is
allowed. So, you seem to be asking why a Stata command that you typed
does not work. I suggest that you show us exactly what you typed;
otherwise you are expecting too much.

Nick