RE: st: xtmixed postestimation: correlation between dependent and independent

From   megan rossi <megan_rossi@msn.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: xtmixed postestimation: correlation between dependent and independent
Date   Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:05:58 +1000

SO you would just report that for every 4units increase in the independent variable there is a 1 unit increase in the dependent variable (if the coefficient was 4)...just with reporting in papers they prefer an r or r2, so there is no way of calculating this?

Megan Rossi APD
PhD Candidate School of Medicine, University of Queensland
Accredited Practicing Dietitian
Princess Alexandra Hospital Nutrition & Dietetic Department
m: 0402 931 441 | e: megan_rossi@msn.com
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." — Hippocrates (ca. 460 – 377 BC)
This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received in error.
Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this email is strictly prohibited. The information contained in this email, including any attachment sent with it, may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.