Re: st: Bootstrap sampling for evaluating hypothesis tests

From   Margaret MacDougall <>
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap sampling for evaluating hypothesis tests
Date   Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:36:32 +0000

Dear Martin

The example offered at the link you provide below appears highly relevant to my original query and it is a bonus to know that useful plots can also be generated fairly easily. Thanks, therefore, for highlighting a potentially useful resource.

Best wishes

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education
Centre for Population Health Sciences
University of Edinburgh Medical School
Teviot Place
Edinburgh EH8 9AG