Re: st: scoring system using marginally significant predictors

From   Marcos Vinicius <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: scoring system using marginally significant predictors
Date   Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:50:52 -0800

Internal validation was performed using bootstrap

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE