st: -oaxaca- by Ben Jann

From   "Rubil Ivica" <irubil@eizg.hr>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: -oaxaca- by Ben Jann
Date   Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:02:05 +0100

Dear all,

I have recently installed Ben Jann's -oaxaca- procedure. But although I
run it according to the syntax in the help file and Ben's article in the
Stata Journal, Stata gives me the following error message:

unrecognized command: _oaxaca
r(199);

It seems as if I put the underscore before the word "oaxaca", but I
really didn't. Is there anybody who faced the same problem? Thanks.

My Stata version: SE 11.2

Cordially,
Ivica Rubil