Closure on Statalist [was: Re: st: RE: Problems with execution of conditional branching..]

From   njcoxstata@gmail.com
Subject   Closure on Statalist [was: Re: st: RE: Problems with execution of conditional branching..]
Date   Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:59:57 +0000

There is advice on this in the FAQ. You are asked to close threads with a summary or report. That is then a time when you can express thanks. Closure of threads is often neglected, but it is surely good practice. The main point is not so much courtesy as maintaining the list as an archive of solved problems.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com