st: marginsplot after xtmixed with square term

From   "Sun, Wensheng" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: marginsplot after xtmixed with square term
Date   Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:43:57 -0500

Please help! Marginsplot after xtmixed model contend square-term (wish to get concaved curves instead of straight lines).
webuse acmemanuf
lowess y repl, by(pressure)
gen repl2=repl^2
gen id=.
replace id=temp if pressure==1
replace id=temp+3 if pressure==2
replace pressure=0 if pressure==1
replace pressure=1 if pressure==2
xtmixed y c.repl## i.pressure c.repl2##i.pressure  || id: repl, cov(uns) res(ind) mle variance
margins pressure, at(repl=(1(1)10))
I expected to get concaved curves from marginsplot like I usually got from modeling estimates with square terms; however, what I got here were two straight lines. Please help me to fix my codes.
Thank you very much!