st: Re: jackknifing and loop question [was: <meaningless title>]

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   st: Re: jackknifing and loop question [was: <meaningless title>]
Date   Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:06:49 +0000

I was guessing at 10 provinces. Dieter is from South Africa, and I
just checked. It may well be the 9 provinces of South Africa he is
thinking of. Each province is either in or out of the equation, so
that is 2^9 = 512 possible equations. It is doable, but they are not

-tuples- (SSC) might help.