Re: st: sem - is it possible to drop error terms?

From   Jacob Felson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sem - is it possible to drop error terms?
Date   Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:17:38 -0400

Stas,

Thanks!  Its strange -- when I try to run a basic behavior genetic
model (ACE) using Stata's sem command, I immediately receive an error
saying there are too many latent variables and the model is not
identified.  But this model is definitely identified -- at least
theoretically.  Model is here:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2202/5/49/figure/F1?highres=y

Sorry to bother you.  Any help you could provide is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jacob Felson

Jacob Felson