st: sem - is it possible to drop error terms?

From   Jacob Felson <>
Subject   st: sem - is it possible to drop error terms?
Date   Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:30:38 -0400

I'm wondering if its possible to drop the error terms that are
included by default in sem models.  I've searched in the manual and
online but I can't find any indication that this is possible.  I
imagine its not, but I wanted to check with the experts to make sure.

(I'm estimating a behavior genetic model with data on MZ and DZ twins
-- the so-called ACE model.)

Thank you,

Jacob Felson