Re: st: STATA 12 very slow compared to STATA 10

From   Rebecca Pope <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA 12 very slow compared to STATA 10
Date   Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:24:51 -0500

Sara,
Without commenting on your code, did you check to see if your company
update included a Stata flavor change as well? In particular, did they
go from Stata 10/MP to Stata 12/SE? It wouldn't be the first time a
purchasing department didn't think about the consequence of their
money-saving decision...

Regards,
Rebecca