Re: st: Problem with decile significance test

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Problem with decile significance test
Date   Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:00:24 +0100

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 3:37 AM, Xixi Lin wrote:
> About the code, I have a question, is that only for equal variance
> samples? I tried your code for a test, and here is the result:
> . ttest Return if inlist(d_MB,1,10) & Period==120, by(d_MB)

If you have a question about code than the first thing you should do
is look at the help file. Did you look at the help file of -ttest-?

-- Maarten

Ps. this is a hint: the answer is in the help-file of -ttest-.

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin