st: question re model diagnostics for stcrreg from student

From   Andriene Simone Grant <granta@email.arizona.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: question re model diagnostics for stcrreg from student
Date   Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:58:29 -0700

Dear Statalisters,

I am a neophyte with respect to competing risks regression, but am
exploring using stcrreg in Stata 12. I know that one can explore
violations of the proportional hazards assumptions using Schoenfeld
residuals or the tvc option with stcrreg. However I was wondering
whether other model diagnostics such as Cox-Snell residuals or
martingale residuals would be valid, or whether there are
alternatives. Is the proportional hazards assumption the only
assumption that can be tested with stcrreg?
Thanks.

Andriene
PhD Student