st: question re model diagnostics for stcrreg from student

From   Andriene Simone Grant <>
Subject   st: question re model diagnostics for stcrreg from student
Date   Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:58:29 -0700

Dear Statalisters,

I am a neophyte with respect to competing risks regression, but am
exploring using stcrreg in Stata 12. I know that one can explore
violations of the proportional hazards assumptions using Schoenfeld
residuals or the tvc option with stcrreg. However I was wondering
whether other model diagnostics such as Cox-Snell residuals or
martingale residuals would be valid, or whether there are
alternatives. Is the proportional hazards assumption the only
assumption that can be tested with stcrreg?

PhD Student