Re: st: Re: correcting data inconsistencies

From   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: correcting data inconsistencies
Date   Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:45:36 +0000

Good advice.

David: A quite separate detail in this example is presumption that we all understand what the codes mean. I was guessing at some system in which increasing integers imply annual progress, but it's best not to presume on an international list that every country has the same codes as yours.