Re: st: exporting correlation tables to Ms-Words

Subject   Re: st: exporting correlation tables to Ms-Words
Date   Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:27:26 +0000

It's difficult to guess what you seek here.

My -corrci- (SJ) allows export of correlations as a Stata .dta file with one correlation per observation. My -corrtable- (SSC) supports graphical output.

Neither supports any flavour of *TeX or spreadsheet output.

Once a correlation matrix is much bigger than (say) 7 x 7, it's unwieldy for at least some kinds of presentation.

You may need to write your own program for customised output.