Re: st: Multivariate normal ML estimation

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: Multivariate normal ML estimation
Date   Sat, 09 Mar 2013 19:09:52 +0100

Take a look at the -sem- command, which makes it easy to estimate models via maximum likelihood.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior
Director, Ph.D. Program in Management

Faculty of Business and Economics