st: all suggestions are welcome retiming project

From   Deanna Reed <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: all suggestions are welcome retiming project
Date   Fri, 8 Mar 2013 12:59:02 -0500

Good Morning All,
I am a government employee for a transportation agency and we are currently
working on a project that involves retiming of our bus routes. Our bus
routes are managed and maintained by a contractor. The buses are frequently
late causing many patrons to complain. I am tasked to use STATA SE 12 to
input the data (time intervals to monitor whether buses are late and how
late) and generate graphs and visuals to depict which routes are late and
how often they are late. There are 27 bus routes and I would like to show
at which point on the route causes lateness and also have a graph showing
for each route whether they are late or not.