Re: st: Variables in reg2hdfe

Subject   Re: st: Variables in reg2hdfe
Date   Fri, 8 Mar 2013 12:22:18 +0100

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:11 PM, emanuele mazzini wrote:
> I am running the reg2hdfe estimation on a dyadic panel dataset

Please read the Statalist FAQ before posting questions on Statalist.
-reg2hdfe- is not part of official Stata, so you need to tell us what
it is that you are using. In the FAQ are some examples of what we need
exactly before we can answer your question.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50