Re: st: Question about interactions

From   K Jensen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question about interactions
Date   Fri, 8 Mar 2013 10:36:22 +0000

Thanks Maarteen--that was very helpful. The only part I didn't
understand was "...in the conventional model you explicitly look at
differences (actually ratios) between effects, which is what you
typically (but not always) want when you include interaction terms".
Could you clarify this?

Thankyou
Karin