Re: st: Producing graph with predictions after IVPOIS

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Producing graph with predictions after IVPOIS
Date   Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:18:14 +0000

I will provide one answer.

-ivpois- just does what it does. In doing anything post-estimation,
all that you have to use are its saved results, which are documented.

This is not a criticism of -ivpois-, as I have written many programs
which could be described in the same terms.

I can't comment on why -prgen- doesn't work; anyone trying to answer
that would have to guess what "doesn't work" means or what syntax was
tried.

Nick