st: A layman question on model building

From   James Bernard <>
Subject   st: A layman question on model building
Date   Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:07:36 +0800

Hi all,

I have a question which may sound too basic, but I wonder if anyone could help:

We often add control variables that turn out to be insignificant. Does
that mean that I can remove that variable form my model without being
concerned with omitted variable bias?