st: Bootstrapped standard error for exact matching in psmatch2

From   Greg Madison <gregmn2012@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Bootstrapped standard error for exact matching in psmatch2
Date   Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:27:28 -0600

Hello StataUsers
I am currently using psmatch2 for my research where I need to conduct
exact matching(match agricultural farms within a county  based on the
propensity score) to estimate "att". A nice trick to do this had
appeared previously in Statalist several times. To mention a few-

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-09/msg00073.html
http://statalist.1588530.n2.nabble.com/PSMATCH-with-2-conditions-td5502216.html

My concern is regarding estimation of bootstrapped standard error that
 incorporates the propensity score estimation and the fact that
matching is done within a cell/exact matching..

Currently, psmatch2 can estimate such standard error  if match is not
done with exact match. For example, codes in psmatch2 for such
matchign is given as

Bootstrap including  propensity score estimation: bs "psmatch2
training age gender, out(wage)" "r(att)"
Bootstrap excluding  propensity score estimation: bootstrap r(att):
psmatch2 training, pscore(pscore2) outcome(wage) neighbor(5)

I could not find anything on bootstrapped standard error while
incorporating the stage with pscore estimation for exact matching.
I would appreciate if anyone could suggest me on this.
Regards