Re: st: -estout- question: Putting model numbers below mlabels

From   Ryan Kessler <ryan.kessler.stata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: -estout- question: Putting model numbers below mlabels
Date   Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:21:25 -0500

Hi Max,

I believe -mgroups()- will do the trick:

sysuse auto
eststo clear
eststo: reg mpg price
eststo: reg mpg price weight
eststo: reg mpg price weight turn
esttab, mgroups("A" "B" "C", pattern(1 1 1)) mlabels(none)

Ben Jann provides a better example here -->
http://repec.org/bocode/e/estout/advanced.html.

Best,

Ryan Kessler