Re: st: IVPOIS question

From   "Anat (Manes) Tchetchik" <anatmanes@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: IVPOIS question
Date   Wed, 6 Mar 2013 23:47:07 +0200

Thanks Austin, you mean that the conditional mean must always be positive?

--
Anat Tchetchik, PhD
Department of Hotel and Tourism Management

E-mail:       anat@som.bgu.ac.il
Phone         972-(0)8-6479735
Fax:           972-(0)8-6472920
Web:          http://cmsprod.bgu.ac.il/Eng/som/hotelmanage/Staff/Academic/ChechikA.htm