st: Data management

From   Sajid Mukhtar Chaudhry <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Data management
Date   Wed, 6 Mar 2013 07:37:42 +0000

Hi all,
Could anyone please answer my question regarding data management. It is about looping a variable which exists in a column and I want to put them in rows, for example I have the data in the following format:

1. bank
2. id
3. 367
4. lead
5. bank:
6. Bank
7. of
8. America,
9. Citibank
10. N.A.,
11. Bookrunner:
12. Barclays
13. bank
14. plc,

The numbers show rows and the whole data is in one column. I want to put them in different columns like:

1. id           Lead bank1               Lead bank2      Bookrunner
2. 367        Bank of America      Citibank N.A.   Barclays bank plc

Many thanks,