Re: st: From: tunmise jones <[email protected]>

From   "JVerkuilen (Gmail)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: From: tunmise jones <[email protected]>
Date   Tue, 5 Mar 2013 23:30:12 -0500

-xtgee- that is.

One other question is whether the panels are balanced or whether you
have ragged series.