Re: st: Converting string variables into date variables

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Converting string variables into date variables
Date   Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:30:34 +0000

For future reference, see

 HRF-to-SIF conversion functions

under -help dates and times-.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Heslin, Margaret
<> wrote:

> Thanks so much, Phil. This worked perfectly!!!

Phil Clayton