Re: st: fitted values in Poisson and NB

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: fitted values in Poisson and NB
Date   Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:28:11 +0000

At a wild guess, you are using a user-written command that calls
another user-written command which you have not installed.

Please read the FAQ to appreciate our requests (1) to explain where
user-written commands come from and (2) to give full references: the
counter-reference  Buis (passim) is intended to underline how cryptic
that can be,