RE: st: RE: Midas

From   Setor Kunutsor <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Midas
Date   Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:49:38 +0000

*! Version 3.03 19May2009 (author: Michael J Bradburn, Jonathan J Deeks, Douglas G Altman.  Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Wolfson College Annexe, Linton Road, Oxford, OX2 6UD, UK)

Stata 12

Reference: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/meta-analysis/

Setor

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 04 March 2013 15:35
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: RE: Midas

Claudia, Setor:

Please heed requests in the FAQ:

0. "does not seem to be working" could mean about 20 different things.
Please spell out your evidence.

1. Explain where user-written commands you refer to come from (-metan-, -midas-?).

2. Don't use obscure references that are likely to be unclear to many (Revman?).

3. "Stata", not "STATA".

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Setor Kunutsor <[email protected]> wrote:

> Have a look at the help file for metan and let me know if it helps
>
> .help metan

[email protected]