RE: st: RE: Midas

From   Setor Kunutsor <skk31@medschl.cam.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Midas
Date   Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:49:38 +0000

*! Version 3.03 19May2009 (author: Michael J Bradburn, Jonathan J Deeks, Douglas G Altman.  Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford, Wolfson College Annexe, Linton Road, Oxford, OX2 6UD, UK)

Stata 12

Reference: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/meta-analysis/

Setor

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 04 March 2013 15:35
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: RE: Midas

Claudia, Setor:

Please heed requests in the FAQ:

0. "does not seem to be working" could mean about 20 different things.
Please spell out your evidence.

1. Explain where user-written commands you refer to come from (-metan-, -midas-?).

2. Don't use obscure references that are likely to be unclear to many (Revman?).

3. "Stata", not "STATA".

cdenking@bidmc.harvard.edu