st: Re: brace counting for person-time

From   Nabarun Dasgupta <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: brace counting for person-time
Date   Sun, 03 Mar 2013 22:58:50 -0500

Of course the answer comes to you after you reach out.

The solution that is working for me:
1. Convert ender to 1/-1 instead of 0/1 and use sum() to create a running
total
2. Figure out the number of NON-EXPOSED days (including ends of the month)
using the running total
3. Subtract from the known number of days in the month

On 3/2/13 5:26 PM, Nabarun Dasgupta typed: