Re: st: Several Correlations in one table with esttab

From   Ryan Kessler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Several Correlations in one table with esttab
Date   Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:06:16 -0500

sysuse auto
eststo clear
eststo: estpost corr mpg weight trunk
eststo: estpost corr price weight trunk
eststo: estpost corr displacement weight trunk
esttab