Re: st: outreg- including Heckman estimation results

From   John Luke Gallup <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: outreg- including Heckman estimation results
Date   Sat, 2 Mar 2013 23:02:40 -0800

Suryadipta,

You have found a bug, which only occurs when you use the -keep- option of -outreg- in a multi-equation estimation (like -heckman-) and then use the -eq_merge- option.  I had never tried this combination before.

Until I fix the underlying bug, you can get around the problem by changing -keep(var1 var2 var3)- in the -heckman- command to -keep(ln_var:var1 var2 var3 depvar:var1 var2 var3)-.

John