st: running veclmar and vecnorm after a VECM

From   Savas Cevik <ceviksavas@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: running veclmar and vecnorm after a VECM
Date   Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:38:25 -0600

Hi. I am new in time series and the Stata. I run a VECM model. i am
having error message "error computing temporary var estimates r(111)"
after vecnorm and veclmar when i run the model with "unrestricted
trend" term. The model I try is
vec lnkbs lngdp nr constax, rank(1) lag(4) trend(trend)
If I had run other trend restrictions (like rtrend, constant or
rconstant), I do not have any problem using with vecnorm and veclmar.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

Savas